Hey Hoosier Nation! Here are our preliminary chants for the Purdue game. Let us know what you like, what you don’t like, and what you would like to see added! We appreciate all feedback!
Hysterical Hoosiers Chant Sheet
Indiana vs. Purdue
February 23, 2011
2. TEAM HUDDLES- when the team is in a huddle we will hold our arm up like we to are in the huddle, when they break we will chant “1, 2, 3, HOOSIERS!”
3. BANNER UP, clap clap, BANNER UP, clap clap
4. WHEN/IF Barlow -is shooting free throws we are going to make the choke sign and yell “Choke, Cho ke, Choke…!” or “Choke Out Barlow” clap clap clapclapclap. Let us know which you like better.
* The reason for this chant: Kelsey Barlow was shown doing the “choke” sign to the Hoosiers last year.
5. If Pritchard gets a dunk, CHANT “That’s a “Pritch” Slap!”
6. If Sheehey gets a dunk, CHANT “You got Shee-bagged”
We can still use a couple more chants, so please feel free to tweet/comment to us!
Once again, these are just the preliminary chants. All Feedback is appreciated!